Tuesday 4 November 2008

Henshaws 2 Antarctica

Please take a look at my blog and email me with any questions at tim.ralph@ntlworld.com
The blog site is www.henshaws2antarctica.blogspot.com

"Hi
I am leaving the UK for Antarctica on 16th November to climb Mount Vinson, one of the Seven Summits, (this will be my sixth). I am meeting 100% of the cost of the expedition myself, so all monies raised will go to Henshaws Yorkshire, Society for Blind People. I hope to be back in the UK by 18th December. The blog will be updated whilst I am both hiking/sled hauling and climbing and we hope to arrange a live satellite phone call from the summit. If you can post a link to my blog I’d be most appreciative.

The Just Giving site is www.justgiving.com/henshaws2antarctica For more information please don’t hesitate to contact me."

Kind Regards
Tim Ralph

No comments: